Hi! I m 20 years unmarried girl . Suffring from white discharge with odour since 5-6 years and itching in my vaginal and periods are not regular

By Anonymous March 2, 2016 - 8:43am

And I have pain in my whole body like my shoulcers,arms,legs

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad you reached out to us. Sounds like you have three health issues that need the attention of your physician.

A prolonged and persistent vagianl discharge that is odorous and associated with itching must be diagnosed and treated.

A history of irregular periods suggests a hormonal imbalance that again must be identified and treated.

Pain through out your body, especially in 20 year old, is very unusual and needs medical attention.

Please, call and schedule an appointment with your doctor today.