Hi I ovulated on 8-10th feb. I had spots of blood last night thinking it was implantation bleeding. Then this morning I started bleeding heavy. Could this still be implantation bleeding?

By February 20, 2015 - 2:35pm

Is it common to bleed heavy. I didn't think my period was due until next Tuesday. Please help.

Hi Sophalex

Implantation happens about 5-7 days after sex so it would be a little late (but not impossible) for implantation bleeding.  

But the bleeding is usually light drops, pink or light brown in color.  The fact that it's getting heavier would indicate that you are getting your period a few days early for some reason. 

If your period doesn't come on properly, take a test but I suspect it will.