Hi, i really need your help . I had sex before 2 months ago and after that i took an emergency pill. After 2-3 days i was bleeding for 4 days. The next month i got my period reguraly. But now they are not comming. I'm feeling very bad and stressed. I

I don't know what to think. Please help me

It's highly unlikely you are pregnant from sex two months ago since you took EC and got your period.

It's important to take a pregnancy test. Wondering isn't going to help, you need confirmation and a test will do that. Do this before considering anything else.