hi, I recently had dry sex with my bf he wasn't wearing anything but I was wearing stockings which were quite thin, he did not cum and barely had precum, he also only stayed on then outsid and no penetration even through clothes occurd. can I get pregnant

Protection is the only way to reduce your chances. You could get on some sort of birth control method such as the pill, ring, IUD, etc and ALSO you should always have your partner use a condom. This will reduce your risks.

I hope this helps.

Thank you, I highly doubt I'm pregnant tho was just trying to find out the chances:)

The only way too not take a risk is use a condom freaking out is not sexy ,dry humping not so sexy it is like going skinny dipping in the driveway . Keep a condom and better yet get a more perment type of birth control there are so many options ! Many a woman can tell you about there oops baby . This is about taking control don't be shy it is your life safety and choices birth contol effects. Fyi if you want to be sure this encounter does not result in pregnancy you can get emergency contraceptive pill from your pharmacy it cost about 50.00 call a few places for prices . Taking this will be the best insurance of no pregnancy. Hope this helps you

Depending on the kind of stockings, there may be a risk here since very sheer hose can be penetrated by sperm.

But if there was no penile penetration or ejaculation, you should be ok. It's not something I would repeat though - keep a condom handy at all times.

Thank you! He did end up stoping because he said his penis was hurting because it was too dry, we then stopped but I have stoped dry sex from now on but would that at all lessen my chances?