Hi I want to know I might have and std

I've had sexual intercourse with 6 different men I am sexually active for 3 yearss. in the past 2 weeks ive had sex with 2 different men once each (was unprotected) but all these other sexual intercourses happened before happened once or twice every 6 months with one guy and the other 6 months with another. I got sick two days ago and I have searched up the symptoms and I have at least 8/10 occurring to me right now , these include :

X Headache
X Temple pains

X High fever keeps coming and going
X Cold sweating
X Feeling of burning (face-body)
X Throat hurts - glands (feeling my throat hurts when I'm asleep)
X seeing half awake half sleep weird dreams
X Eyes hurt when I look side to side or blink
X lost appetite
X Feeling of nausea but not vomiting
X Feeling heavy when I walk , I walk slowly (my footsteps are slow)
( 2 weeks ago)
X Had twice burning pee
X Breast pain especially right one

Ps- these have been happening to me for 3 days and panadoll does not cure it no that I'm 18 years of age thank you

Hello Dear, I go through your query and in my opinion it is not good to have so many sexual partners and especially the unprotected sex is not good at all. So, please go and have some common diagnoses like blood test and urine test, if you have the doubt of sexual transmitted diseases and if you want to read more about Sexual Transmitted Diseases in details, then if you like you can read this forum completely focusing on All Sexual Transmitted Diseases.

You are presenting such a side range of symptoms that it's impossible to tell you what may be wrong, although you could have something like chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyaligia - these can cause fatigue, headaches, swollen glands.

However, if you have had so many sexual partner by 18 and many of them unprotected, then the odds are that you have been exposed to an infection or disease.

Based on all your symptoms, you really do need to see a doctor. Let them know all your symptoms and let them know your sexual history. Hopefully it'll  be something minor - keep us posted.

AIDS / HIV Guide