Hi I want to no if my tubes are tied clipped and burned and I had my Cycle May of 2016 and June of 2016 my cycle didn't come now it's July and Im having symptoms like a pregnancy woman and I have took two pregnancy test and both came out negative

What do I need to do?

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
In order to know what kind of tubal ligation you had, you need to see the doctor that did the procedure or see any gynecologist and get an ultrasound.
The kind of tubal ligation you had, will determine whether or not you can become pregnant. It will also determine whether or not an ectopic pregnancy is possible.
Periods can be irregular or even missed for other reasons besides pregnancy.
Below I have pasted a link to a HER article that talks about causes of irregular periods besides pregnancy.
I hope that helps.