hi I would like to know I had 3 abortions nd nt long after tat I had a miscariage I would like to know if I can fall pregnant again ?!

As long as you still have ovaries, fallopian tubes and a uterus and are still have a monthly period, you can become pregnant.

There is no scientific evidence which proves that an abortion performed by a medical professional under proper sanitary conditions poses any notable risk to a woman's future ability to become pregnant. Post-operative infections which are associated with illegal abortions that are not done in appropriate medical environments can lead to infertility.

The reason why you had a miscarriage can impact your ability to carry another pregnancy to full term. This is an issue which you need to discuss with your gynecologist/obstetrician.

All the best,

Miscarriage Guide