Hi, im 13 and I got my pieriod in August and I havent yet.. Its kind of getting me worried and I dont want to talk to mt parents because they will go to confusions for sure (I am a virgin) I dont know what is going on and again its worrying me. please if

By Anonymous December 7, 2014 - 5:36pm

The first year of getting periods can be very tricky.  I don't think you have too much to worry about. Periods can be very irregular or you could just get one every few months. 

After the first year, you should get into a routine. 

I know it's embarrassing to talk about but if you don't get your period in the next couple of months, it might be a good idea to talk to you mom. But I think your period will come soon enough.