Hi, I'm 16 years old and my period is late by a few days now.

By Anonymous April 25, 2016 - 3:19am

I've never had sexual Intercourse of any kind in my life. I don't even have a boyfriend. But anyways, I had really bad cramps on April 22 and continue to have small cramps here and there. I expected to start my period but I never. Please help. Is there something wrong with me?
Also, I have had pretty regular periods since I started at the age of 11.

Periods can be delayed for many reasons that don't include pregnancy. Sometimes stress, exercise or even a change in simple body chemistry can cause this. It's common also in the teenage years and can happen to anyone, even if they have a normal cycle otherwise.

This is a not a sign that something is wrong. Your period should be along soon so give yourself a bit more time.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/menstrual-cycle