Hi im 19 and still a virgin my bf and i were playing with eachother. Towards the end he started to jack himself off and his head was on my hole. Not inside but directly on it and he cummed on,the outside of my hole. Can i get pregnant ?

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. There is definitely a chance. Sperm must enter the vaginal opening in order for your to become pregnant and this does include the ability to seap it's way inside. It is less likely than full on contact but nonetheless, there is a chance.

Good luck,