hi. im 24 years old. im a virgin but last month it was the last day of my period i did not have sex but my boyfriend was thrusting with my panty on and i was wearing my pad too. now i havent got my period this month are two weeks late. my test is negativ

but im getting very slight cramps today like periods but no blood. am i pregnant? please advise im really worried!

If there was no intercourse (and you were in underwear and a pad) then you're not pregnant - pregnancy just can't happen that way. 

Your cramps could be a sign that your period is coming soon.