hi I'm 29years old experiencing irregular menstrual circle since last month had my period on 11th,it flowed for 2days then it stopped.on 28th it's back again,this time it flowed for 3days..did ultrasound was told everything is ok but same thing now

I don't know what's happening coz I'm still experiencing the same thing this month...help please

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Considering your age, it may be caused by a problem in your thyroid gland. It could also be early symptoms of menopause.
I have pasted a link below that lists a few more possible causes of irregular periods. Some may apply to you, others may not.