Hi I'm planning to get pregnant. but after having intercourse little fluid comes out. is it common or

By December 10, 2014 - 9:27pm

Today is my 15th day of period, got my last period on 27th November. Whenever we have sex little fluid comes out. Does that mean seen dint enter in my uterus? Is it not possible to get pregnant. Please help me with a solution as I want to conceive. I have also tried the pillow method.

Hi reshma! 

This fluid is your body fluids along with your husband's semen.  This does not mean you can't get pregnant. Remember, it only takes one sperm to fertilize out of millions and millions and what goes up, must come down. 

Give yourself time to get pregnant. In a healthy couple under age 35, it can take up to a year. If you are over 35, see a doctor if you are not pregnant after six months. 

Last month I helped you understand the best time of the month to try for pregnancy so keep following that and I'm sure you'll have good news in the upcoming months.