Hi, I'm Venus.... I had been taking a birth control pills for 6mos already, i had my menstruation last January 27th, and since then it did'nt come again. I took postinor2 last March 8, and it seems that my body doesnt have any reaction. Pls help..........

By Anonymous March 11, 2015 - 6:56am

Hello Venus,

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for coming to us with your concern.

If you have been taking your birth control consistently, that means at the same time every day, why did you take Postinor 2?

You should have gotten your period during the week of the inactive pills in February.

Venus, please speak with your gynecologist about this. Something is wrong, I don't know what.