Hi, last year I always remembered my periods were due around about the beginning of the month and then it started to go into the first week of the month. My last period started on 7th Feb and finished on the 11th. Nothing since, could I be pregnant?

By March 15, 2010 - 10:04am

Thanks for your question! Based on months with 28, 30 and 31 days, our periods will change by a few days every month or two.

Based on this, you are about a little over a week late now. If you have been having unprotected sex, then you may want to take a pregnancy test.

Are you often a week late? Have you been using protection?