hi, m angela i had sex in the 16th and he came inside of me nd i took the two pills in postinor 2 at the same time is it going to affect me?and i ought to see my period on the 23rd but i avent seen it. what could ve happening to me?

By Anonymous February 25, 2016 - 11:19pm

Hi Angela

Thank you for your post.

P2 is about 95% effective when taken within 24 hours for a woman under 165 lbs. So your risk is 5% or less. While emergency contraception is highly effective , it is not a guarantee you won't get pregnant.

Side effects include delayed periods or irregular bleeding 3-7 days after the medication is taken. If you don't get your period in the 7 days, take a pregnancy test to rule that out.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors