Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide

ask: Hi my name is Briana & me and my boyfriend are tryin to have a baby . My period is very irregular & I've never takin birth control because I wanted a child . Last year 2012. I had chlamedia so did my notfriend how redicus it is we procracinate on qettn

Cleaned .but we're clean and have been tryin or a couple of month . I even had sex with one of my exis & he bust but I never qot preqo. I don't know what's wrong with me .am I not able to have kids? & I'm 17 . Please help me I truly want a baby

Hello Briana,

Seventeen is a very young age to become a mother. Having a child requires a lifetime commitment and responsibility. I know this is not what you want to hear, but it is the truth. You and your boyfriend will be responsible for the life of another human being. Are you ready for that? Can you provide for this child? Are you ready to get up around the clock to feed the baby and change her diapers? Have you finished high school? Do you or your boyfriend have a job?

Have you and your boyfriend been treated for chlamydia? Have you recently been retested? When you had sex with one of your former boyfriends, did you tell him that you had chlamydia?

Chlamydia can be easily treated and cured with antibiotics. In women, untreated infection can spread upward to the uterus and fallopian tubes, which are the tubes that carry fertilized eggs from the ovaries to the uterus, causing pelvic inflammatory disease or PID. PID can cause permanent damage to a woman's reproductive tract and lead to long-term pelvic pain, inability to get pregnant and potentially deadly ectopic pregnancy.

Please wait before trying to get pregnant.

How many embryos do you think a fertility doctor should implant in a woman at one time?: