Hi My Name Is Ruby I Was Reffer To The Next Choice Pill From My Understanding I Havent Had Sex I had Got My Period For Only 3 Days Then In Went Away But The Doctor Refer Me To This Pill He Said That I Was Suppose To Get My Period Back He Said That It Woul

By January 25, 2012 - 9:49am

clean out my system is that true

Hi Ruby

You did not finish your post but I think I understand what you are asking - please correct me if I'm wrong.

I am unsure of why your doctor gave you Next Choice to take since this is a very large emergency dose of birth control taken to avoid pregnancy after having unprotected sex.

One of the effects of Next Choice is bleeding but some women don't bleed at all and it's not really a "period" - it's a side effect of the medication.

You need to ask your doctor why he placed you on a dose of emergency birth control. A 3 day period is normal for some women and doesn't need to be "fixed".

Please ask your doctor why he is asking you to do this so you have a better understanding of what's going on.