Hi my name is Tanima and 29 years with a 5 years old daughter. Just 2 days ago I have experienced water like sticky thing coming out of both my breasts. The color is white. It did not cause me any pain. But it happened twice in 2 days. I'm really scared.

Pease advice. I'm eagerly waiting for your reply.

Hello Tanima,

You may have a hormonal issue that is causing you to have a sticky white discharge from both of your breasts. Normally, during the last trimester of pregnancy, a woman's body produces hormones to stimulate the mammary glands to milk. Otherwise, there should not be breast discharge.

If this continues, please consider consulting your physician for further evaluation.

Breast Discharge