hi sir/madam ... I have 3 questions ... kindly answer .

1)I can't cm in sex but can do while mastrubating.We are planning for kids
2)Can my wife get pregnancy if I insert wet sperms immediately after ejaculating on my fingers
3) Chances of pregnancy using home self kits

Thank u .. Looking forward for our response.

I helped you with this question already. It's far more advisable to use an insemination device than your fingers. We cannot tell what the changes of pregnancy are doing it this way but just make sure to do this when she is ovulating - do it every other day from day 10 in her cycle to day 20.

Here is the question you asked already: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/can-my-wife-become-pregnant-if-semen-fell-vaginal-lips-and-fingering-hand-wet

I also think you should talk to a doctor about this method.