hi well I started back taking metformin in December2,2015 to present 2015 well I had a period in February 9,2015 and March 19,2015 and I have missed two periods now it's at the end of May and no show of it.

Wandering if I can use ovulation calculators when taking metformin since I have polycistic ovarian syndrome thanks

Metformin is generally used for diabetes but it's off label uses include treatment for PCOS. 

One of the prime symptoms for PCOS is lack of periods or very regular periods and this seems to be the case with you.

It doesn't seem like the metformin is working in this respect. Talk to doctor about this and see if you can try something else or maybe adjust the dosage. At the moment it's not possible to calculate ovulation.

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Guide