Hi, What does it mean if my period goes light for day, then the next day is heavy, then it's light for the next 3 days and stops during the day until the day it comes back. Is something wrong?

Hi, I recieved my period on the 15th November and on that day it was very light. On the next day it became heavy, then from Tuesday to Friday it was very light, on the Friday it stopped during the day. And now I have some blood coming out on the next day. What does this mean?

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Menstrual blood is push out by the uterus walls contracting. This is why you get cramps. You are experiencing a normal pattern of elimination: light bleeding, normal/heavy flow, then light again. There was more blood to eliminated on Thursday, it just didn't come out until Friday. This is also no cause for alarm.