ask: Hi,about 2 weeks ago,me and my boyfriend were dry humping,there was a bit of a wet patch on my trackies but that could of been from me? im 10 days late on my period now,and im starting to get worried,any advice on what to do? im only 14

There is no way you can get pregnant - you didn't have sex and you were fully clothed! The wetness was from you.

As to why your period is delayed, it could be stress or because you're young and you haven't developed a regular cycle yet.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: