Hi,I had sex six days ago and the condom broke.i was in my unsafe days and immediately took positioner 2.that was less than 2 hours since i had sex.

Now i am experiencing a metallic taste at the back of my mouth and i am freaking out because i obviously don't want to be pregnant.I also know that i have to wait 2 weeks to do a pregnancy test but i can't take the paranoia and fear.I feel like i am going to have a nervous break down before the two weeks are up.I am resentful of my boyfriend even though i know it was an accident.What are the chances that i am NOT pregnant??

Your risk of pregnancy is 5% or less. So the changes you're NOT pregnant are about 95%.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills