hii I bit confused m I pregnant or not.I had last periods om 16 July,n now its 31aug I did not had my periods. but I tuk twice home pregnancy test they came negative. but I have some white discharge from vaginas at some times. Wat shld I do??

Have you been having unprotected sex? If not, then pregnancy is not likely.

White discharge is normal, at any time of the month but especially around ovulation time. You may be ovulating now. If you don't get your next period in a couple of weeks, you may need a blood pregnancy test at the doctor's office or a scan. Sometimes women have hormonal changes during the month that cause a period to be late.