hii, pls I saw my last period on the 22 of june and I have not seen it up till now. I went to the hospital to run a pregnancy test 22 of july the test came out positive, but when I went fr a scan there was no sight of pregnancy in the womb.

The doctor asked me to come back in 2 weeks time to run another scan to be sure if I am pregnant or not but I a worried dat I may not be pregnant. And I really wht to be pregnant. Pls can any one help me out cos I am yet to go back pls.

Your scan should be around now - when is the date?

It may have been too early to see anything. It does sound like you're pregnant so try to relax and wait for your scan to let you know where you stand.
We wish you the best,

OK thanks so much fr ur reply, I should be going back fr my scan this week by God grace. And I hpe I am pregnant. Dat will make me so so happy and my hubby as well.