Q: 

Hii, so i had unprotected sex on 3/17/17 12days before period I was ovulating I got my period but different so i was expecting my period on 4/28/17 and nothing I never miss a period but I had gotten 2 negative blood tests i need an answer thanks

Guide

Hello, Anon.

Thank you for writing.

If you had your period in March (periods can sometimes vary in duration and flow) plus two negative blood pregnancy tests, this indicates are not pregnant. Missed or late periods happen for many reasons other than pregnancy. Common causes can range from being over or under weight to stress to hormonal imbalance. If you are concerned, make an appointment to see your gynecologist.

Helena

Tags: