Facebook Pixel

hii this is sujal m mariied man i have problem durin sex so can u helpme out

By February 19, 2010 - 4:08am
Rate This

hi when i intercose then in just 30 sec my liquid come out wht i do thr any medicine and any solution for long sex
bec of this my wife very angry with me can u helpme out pz

Add a Comment3 Comments

HERWriter Guide


Unfortunately, we cannot 'solve' anything. Guides and HerWriters are not doctors and although we have many doctors and other health care professionals (like holistic and complimentary medicine experts) working with Empowher, no-one can or would 'solve' or diagnose over the internet.

I think I gave you a lot of information that can help you - but I think a visit to a health care professional will help you because they will be able to see your history/medical records, talk to you face to face and examine you physically.

We are here to help and guide you but ultimately, you also need to work this out and seek answers to your questions.

Are you against going to see a health care professional?

February 20, 2010 - 6:25am

i want to ask u how can i solve this problem bec i want to ome out from this thx for rep but pz solve this

February 19, 2010 - 10:15pm
HERWriter Guide

Hi Sujal

Thanks for your question and welcome!

You may be dealing with something called premature ejaculation.

From our Encyclopedia..."Ejaculation occurs when a man reaches sexual climax and semen is ejected from his penis. Premature ejaculation is:

◦Ejaculation occurs before the man wishes it to occur.
◦Ejaculation occurs too quickly to sexually satisfy his partner.

CausesMany men experience premature ejaculation at one time or another. For example, some men experience it after not having had sex for a long period of time. Premature ejaculation is only a problem when it becomes a persistent condition. Persistent premature ejaculation usually results from a man's inability to recognize that he is about to ejaculate. (Ejaculation occurs automatically after a certain degree of sexual stimulation.) This inability prevents him from taking steps to delay the process.

Psychological factors that may contribute include:

◦Guilt about sex
◦Fear of causing pregnancy
◦Fear of getting a sexually transmitted disease
◦Concerns about sexual performance
◦Interpersonal difficulties between sexual partners
◦Early sexual experiences that condition a man to rapid ejaculation. This includes fear of "being caught" having sex.

In rare cases, premature ejaculation can be caused by:

◦Prostate problems, such as prostatitis
◦A neurological problem
◦Medications that increase sexual stimulation
◦Certain medical conditions (eg, thyroid problems)

Please read all about this condition on a special section we have here : http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/premature-ejaculation

I understand that it's frustrating for your wife (and you) but I do hope she is a little more understanding and does not blame you - it's not your fault. There are many legitimate reasons for premature ejaculation. Seeing a health care provider is a great start.

Will you read our page on this condition and let me know what you think? There are medications you can take, as well as other methods to help decrease the problem. Would you be willing to see a health care provider about this?

February 19, 2010 - 12:27pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sex & Relationships

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Sex & Relationships Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!