Hiii... Im in my first week i skipped my pill on Monday and Tuesday...i had sex on monday and Wednesday but didnt take my pill in Wednesday what is the chances of getting pregnant ...can i still take the pill now?

hii me again..thank you for youre quick reply...I start bleeding this morning? what does this mean

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

I can't say what the chances are of you getting pregnant as a result of the activity you described, I can only say there is a possibility.  Are you trying to get pregnant?  

If you are not trying to get pregnant, yes continue with your pills.  You may need to double up to get back on track.  Also, expect that your menstrual may behave irregularly in the next month.

I hope this helps.

Be well, 

Anonymous (reply to S. Gillette-Palmer)

hii..thanks for the fast reply...I start bleeding this morning what does this mean...I have pain in m bladder