By Anonymous December 20, 2015 - 9:02pm

I am really tensed and worry i am having my exams and periods date in 18 now is 21 but no periods yet... i am worry because my boyfriend and i was spending time together .he didnt ejaculate inside my vagina at all but i gonna to do then at same moment i stoped him so his panis not go inside vagina at all but might be it touched to outside area of vagina... he was not havng sperm on his panis but it was a kind of wet little bit...so if it touched to outside of my vagina can i get pregnant???

Pregnancy is very unlikely and your period may be late due to stress.
However, a pregnancy test would be accurate by now please take one so that you know where you stand.