Hi..im 32 single im loosing my hair since 3 years now i lost about 70% of

By November 22, 2011 - 10:29am

Hi Daisy,
thank u for ur comment ..my question is what tests or examinations should i do to diagnosing the cause behind my loosing ..i met many doctors but no one of them ask me to do a test or any examoinations to know the reason behind they just five me shampo or tablets which its useless for me...even i got dark spots on face in the same time of this loosing hair..

HERWriter Guide (reply to lonelybrokenangel)

Hi lonelybrokenangle,

You posted this question again recently and I amswered your there - you can check your notifications or click here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/hi-im-32-female-i-lost-most-my-hai... . Your dermatologist can talk to you about what testing will be performed. Please only post a question once so that the Moderators can make sure all our members are helped. Thanks for your understanding!

Hi lonelybrokenangel,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Sorry to hear this. Is there a question you would like to ask us. Please provide us with more details and am sure we will be able to guide you.

I can see you mentioned having hair loss, here's a link that might be helpful.

Hair Loss

Hair Loss Guide