His "cured" ED now effects my orgasm

By Anonymous April 24, 2014 - 6:02am

I've always taken at least 30 minutes to orgasm, but with combined clitoral stimulation. My fiancé started having ED due to low testosterone. Now that he takes a supplement for that, he rarely has an issue with his erection. It's really effected me mentally and I can't achieve orgasms anymore with him. Before his ED was treated, I felt self conscious, focused more on him during sex, trying to keep him erect and his ego boosted to avoid any embarrassment his ED caused him. During sex I'd be in a rush to orgasm before he lost his erection and it became a "race" and took all the enjoyment out of it. Now that he's virtually cured, I can't orgasm! Why is this? I still enjoy sex with him and still feel satisfied afterwards. The worst thing is that I fake my orgasms in fear that it will trigger his ED again and shred his ego and feelings. This is not good for our relationship because I can't fully connect with him. Please help with any advice. Thanks!

Welcome to EmpowHER. You need to discuss with your partner how you feel.  This might be due to you being used to trying to please him and helping him reach an orgasm. If this might be something affecting you or your relationship, it's best to seek help from a psychotherapist. Now that your partner is treated, you should be able to enjoy intimacy with him. Hope this was helpful?