Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

hlo mam, m sonia from panipat, m 22 years old i have suffered from whole body stiffness, pls guide me what type of treatment should i take.

By Anonymous April 9, 2012 - 6:50am
Rate This

my body remain stiff all the day due to that i m not able to walk straight , my back become down i took treatment from many orthopedic doctors , i also did MRI of my back, i also do exercises but no improvement is there. mam pls guide me m really so tensed, the right treatment for me
thank you

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Sonia

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry you are in so much pain.

I assume the MRI showed nothing wrong? Have you seen a rheumatologist to see if you may have RA - Rheumatoid Arthritis? You can read about it here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/rheumatoid-arthritis

Also, have you heard of Fibromyalgia? This is another condition that you may want to look into. It causes all over body pain, stiffness and more. Read about it here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/fibromyalgia

Please let me know what you think!


April 9, 2012 - 9:27am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.