Hormone Pellet Therapy in Northern Illinois and cost?

I am 33 years old and have many symptoms that I would consider to be related to my hormones. Weight Gain, Insomnia, Fatigue, Low Libido, etc.
I know some family members that have had great success with hormone pellets but they live out of state. I am just starting to look into this, could someone give me some idea of what the cost is and more importantly, give some recommendations in Illinois or Southern Wisconsin?

Firstly, I think you need a full health evaluation before putting yourself on hormones. You could have fibromyalgia or a more serious auto immune disease that hormones won't help.  Don't self-diagnose. You may be correct but if you aren't you could be walking around with an undiagnosed condition. 

Here is a state-by-state list of doctors that offer bioidentical hormones:

In terms of cost - that will vary from doctor to doctor. I know it's not a cheap regime (we are talking thousands of dollars) but each doctor will have their own prices. 

Will you keep us posted on how you do?

Have you heard of monolaurin? If so, what is your take on this for making me feel better?

Yes, monolaurin is something that people take to boost their immune systems - it's found in breast milk and coconut milk. There are no studies that I am aware of that show it works but this is the case of many supplements.  I have not read that it has harmed anyone. 

I do think you need a full checkup. Your symptoms could be that of an autoimmune disease, mono or other chronic conditions that you may be dealing with.