How bad can trichomoniasis get in a woman?

I had randomly developed a discharge while I was pregnant. I didn't think anything of it and lost my baby at 12 weeks. The dr didn't do any testing for finding a cause to my loss. I'm now wondering if maybe I had Trichmoniasis the whole time. I went in to the same dr after 4 weeks postpart and was given the depo shot. I had a normal period before hand and had a period already after the shot but since then I've been spotting an it has a little oscar to it like I had before I miscarried. I looked up information online and think maybe I could have Trichomoniasis but no insurance to be tested. Was wondering how bad can the infection get if I do have it since I have a little odor and spot once to twice a day. I have cramping into lower stomach above my pelvic bone as well as nausea. Thank you for any answers you can give!

I am very sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I hope you were able to get support when this happened. 

I am glad you were able to do some research yourself but please go to a clinic (there are many free clinics (do a google search) or try Planned Parenthood, they offer a sliding scale) for a proper diagnosis and treatment. 

Your partner will also need treatment. 

Will you do this and keep us posted?

Well never mind... I figured it out to be a yes with the fact sheet

Trichomoniasis Guide