how can i gain weight?

i am 5 feet 5 and i am really skinny i cant fit in a size zero jeans what can i do or eat to gain weight?

Hello ladies,
I just wanted to point you to a great all-natural appetite enhancer. (I happen to know the founders of the company, and I know they have a quality, safe product that has changed many lives.) The supplement is called CB-1. Check out the Facebook page. Lots of great photos and testimonials: http://www.facebook.com/pages/CB-1-Weight-Gainer/235717566499029?ref=ts
I promise, I'm not on their payroll. I just happen to know these guys personally so I'm very confident in their product. Hope this was helpful, and here's to good health! Hugs, Ryann

In addition to talking to your doctor to make sure you are fully healthy (and I'm sure you are, some young women are just really thin) you can try some suggestions here that I wrote to another young women asking the same question:

Let me know what you think!

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide