how can i gain weight

By Anonymous February 9, 2015 - 5:02pm

I'm 23 years old, I weight 113 lbs I want to gain atleast 20lbs I'm 5"6 tall

Thank you,yes I'm naturally thin just want to gain a bit more lbs. thanks for The advices

To gain weight you need to consume more calories than you put out.  So eating more will help.

It's important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regime. But you can add butter to food, use whole fat foods, and eat frequent meals. 

If you still maintain your current weight, it may be that you are naturally thin.  It's important to love your body the way it is.  

As long as you are healthy, getting your periods and feeling good, it's ok to be thin.  But as mentioned, adding more full fat, healthy foods to your diet will help you gain some pounds. 

Nuts are a good source of nutrition and good fats, as well as avocados.  Salmon, tuna and trout also contain plenty of healthy fats.  

Bacterial Vaginosis