how can i know weather i broke my hymen or not?

By May 3, 2015 - 12:26am

I had sex with my bf at first time. But didn't bleed or didn't had a big pain. Only a small pain near vagina. I wanna to know weather i broke my hymen or not how is it possible i wanna answer soon? With pictures or video it will be more effective to understand.

Nick 88

This question was already answered in one of your other posts. 

We don't post pictures or videos of female genitalia in this respect. 

Are you male?

Nop im not a male. Im just scared that my hymen was broken. Thats all. Coz im in an Asian country and some of them look at weddings or before it weather its broken or not at there honeymoon night if it bleeds at that night she is ok and she is a virgin and if not bleed at tgere intercourse she is not a virgin. Thats what asian people think. We can't change there mind that's their culture.