How Can I Make Him Jealous And Crazy Over me?

By November 9, 2010 - 3:11am

please tell me some waysss !

Thanks for you question but unfortuntely we cannot help you with an answer. Wanting someone to be jealous and crazy over you is immature and clearly you're not ready to be in a relationship.

I know you are a young teen and finding your way through life but we can't answer these kinds of questions - they do not belong on a women's health avocacy website where we guide our members by empowering themselves through education and support.

A better website for you may be www.scarleteen.com

Again, we appreciate you not flooding our boards with these questions; they do not belong here.