How can I make my hair grow faster?

By Anonymous January 26, 2015 - 11:52am

To enhance hair growth (sometimes the issue is not growth but breakage of the hair you already have) don't over treat your hair with heat. 

Use a shampoo sparingly (unless it is very only, every other day should do) and condition well.  Use chemical free/organic products.  These can be found at your local grocery or drug store and are not as expensive as you might think.  Coconut and Moroccan oils are great for hydration. 

A healthy, fresh diet will help, as will a diet of nuts (walnuts) fish like salmon, legumes and eggs can help your hair to stay healthy. 

Use a sunscreen for your hair in summer. 

Healthy hair is strong and strong hair is less likely to break, hence grows much better. 

I hope this helps!