how can I prevent me from breaking out in my pretty place

Hi Anonymous and welcome to EmpowHER.

I have no idea what you mean by your "pretty place" but am guessing that you are asking about genital warts.

Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). There are over 40 different strains of HPV that affect the genitals and several are closely linked with cervical cancer in women.

Please see this article, written for the EmpowHER community, for more information on the cause and treatments for genital warts.

Genital Warts: Taking the Preventive Precautions

If this is not what you are asking about then please provide more information so we can help.