How can I reduce lower back pain?

By June 30, 2014 - 8:43am

I am a software engineer and spend more than 10 hours sitting at my desk. Needless to say I have developed lower back pain. I have tried taking 1 minute breaks at the hour but it hasn't helped. Are there more things I can try?

Hi Michael

Back pain is on the rise due to so many of us working on computers all day. 

Your posture is likely the cause. We received a very similar question recently and here is the reply: 

Make sure you take time to leave your desk throughout the day - walking can be a great help for back pain - try to walk on your lunch break, too! 

Same Issue Here.. Looking For Nice Advisor for this issue.

Spinal cord