How can I reduce my belly fat?

Hello madam
I am roopa. I have one kid (baby boy) of 3 years old.
After delivery my belly size is increased it is not getting reduced though i do walking daily for half an hour.
I eat pure vegetarian food daily(not even egg) but still i have a belly fat
so please help me what can i do with this problem?

Hello Roopa,
Here are four things you can do to control belly fat.

1) Exercise: A study conducted at Duke University shows that half an hour of vigorous aerobic exercise done four times a week trims and slows down the build up of visceral fat. Visceral fat is fat that surround vital organs, such as the heart, lungs, digestive tract, and liver, and provides necessary cushioning around these organs.
Vigorous aerobic exercise includes jogging, walking briskly, swimming, mowing the lawn with a push mower, vigorous housecleaning, and bicycling.
Moderate activity that raises your heart rate for 30 minutes at least three times a week can help.

2) Diet: A fiber rich diet can help. Research by Kristen Hairston, MD, assistant professor of endocrinology and metabolism at Wake Forest School of Medicine, shows that eating 10 grams of soluble fiber each day reduces the build up of visceral fat. An example of 10 grams of soluble fat is two small apples, a cup of green peas, and a half-cup of pinto beans.

3) Sleep: Get six to seven hours of sleep each night.

4) Stress: When you are stressed, you tend to not make the best food choices. Mediation, exercising and the support of family and friends can help reduce stress.

I hope these tips are helpful to you. Good luck in reducing that belly fat.

Fitness Guide