Boils

Boils Guide

ask: How can I stop having boils on my inner thigh and buttocks?

I have tried using Itchammol, Campho-Phenique, Tea-tree oil, and several other remedies, however, I have no luck. This is an embarrassing reoccurence that I have endured for several year...PLEASE HELP!!

Anonymous

help me!!I can not get my boils to go away.I do have boils inner thighs. and some on my pubic hair area and some close to my drive area.some of my boils don't have white push.its really hurt..help!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Contact me on mgb_2010@y7mail.com and I will let you know the most guarsnteed answer to your problem. Maria

Anonymous

Have any of you been checked for MRSA infection? MRSA in the form of "boils" love to hang out in the groin, armpit, nose, and buttocks area. It's a mild infection of the skin, but should definately be treated by a physician and cultured. The boils will reoccur for years, unless you treat and "try" to erradicate the bacteria from your body.

Plus MRSA is contagious and can get much worse.

Anonymous

Sounds great

Anonymous

So I should try to use acen face wash down there cause I have a boil and it hurts to sit down

Use the Neutrogena Acne wash to get rid of it but try to incorporate that into your daily regimen when washing because they do come back but you can minimize the severity using Neutrogena everyday. Also, Echinacea-goldenseal is good too. Combined together they should keep you boil free!

Anonymous

I have also had them every since I was 20 years old. It started as something on my inner thigh. Now, I get them under my arms, breasts as well as between the thighs and anal area. i'm now 45 and found the best treatment is echinacea-goldenseal liquid. I put the recommended drops in warm water 2 to 3 times a week. Tastes disgusting but i guzzle it fast and its keeps the boils away!

Anonymous

I started using a facial cleanser that had acne medicine in it. It cleans out poors and has medicine to treat and prevent acne. I know that boils are caused from oil and dirt in a clogged pours. So everyday while in the shower I would wash my inner thighs with it and after a week or 2 I had smooth healthy looking inner thighs plus no boils. I used Neutrogena oil-free acne wash. It's orange. It's a bit pricey at $12 for a 6oz bottle but it does last a few months. More importantly it solves my boil problem. It's very potent so once a day is plenty. If you have a bad break out of boils then I would do twice a day for a week then back to once a day. Plus wash while in the hot shower your pours are open. You can just add that to part of your shower routine.

Anonymous

I too have had that problem for over 10 years. But I noticed when I was smaller and my thighs didnt rub together as much that i had fewer occurances. Also had less occirances when my appartment didnt have a shower so i could only take tub baths.

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :