ask: How can I stop having boils on my inner thigh and buttocks?

I have tried using Itchammol, Campho-Phenique, Tea-tree oil, and several other remedies, however, I have no luck. This is an embarrassing reoccurence that I have endured for several year...PLEASE HELP!!

Anonymous

Hello
I have recently started developing boils on my inner thighs/groin area about a year ago. I've found that the best prevention/treatment has been washing with 1 part coconut oil + 1 part baking soda ( I do 1 tablespoon of each) and I also add in about 10 drops of Tea Tree Oil and it works GREAT. In the past I've tried turmeric (both applying it and drinking the tea) and applying tea tree oil or colloidal silver topically but none of that seemed to help when I had a full on break out. The coconut oil body wash, however, will dry up the boil and take away any tenderness in about 2 days of washing with it in the shower. I just slather it on where I get my boils, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel. It will feel a bit greasy but fret not, your skin absorbs the coconut oil really fast. It's been a god send and will be all I use from now on. to both treat and prevent my boils.

Anonymous

Hi, i got this tip from our maid. Mix little detergent soap and sugar with water. Make it to a smooth paste and apply on the affected areas. You won't just believe, the heat boils will start responding. I tried this method and within half an hour, puss started coming out and pain went away.. it works.. pls try this for heat boils.. heat boils in my eyes broke within half an hr and my thighs got cleared in 2 days..

What kind of detergent soap?

How many times a day

Anonymous

help me!!I can not get my boils to go away.I do have boils inner thighs. and some on my pubic hair area and some close to my drive area.some of my boils don't have white push.its really hurt..help!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Have any of you been checked for MRSA infection? MRSA in the form of "boils" love to hang out in the groin, armpit, nose, and buttocks area. It's a mild infection of the skin, but should definately be treated by a physician and cultured. The boils will reoccur for years, unless you treat and "try" to erradicate the bacteria from your body.

Plus MRSA is contagious and can get much worse.

Anonymous

Sounds great

Anonymous

So I should try to use acen face wash down there cause I have a boil and it hurts to sit down

Use the Neutrogena Acne wash to get rid of it but try to incorporate that into your daily regimen when washing because they do come back but you can minimize the severity using Neutrogena everyday. Also, Echinacea-goldenseal is good too. Combined together they should keep you boil free!

Boils

Boils Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :