How can I stop having boils on my inner thigh and buttocks?

By Anonymous January 4, 2011 - 5:23am

I have tried using Itchammol, Campho-Phenique, Tea-tree oil, and several other remedies, however, I have no luck. This is an embarrassing reoccurence that I have endured for several year...PLEASE HELP!!

Anonymous

I have personally found that using Thieves essential oil and Thieves wipes from Young Living work wonders to get rid of the boils faster, and I have a lower re-occurrence.

Anonymous

When we say boils are we talking zits basically? I've had zits in my inner thighs and armpits and buttox. Im a big guy but I'm very athletic and in good shape. I did have a staff abscess but tested negative for staff carrier and had it lanced. Naturally my zits pop...which is very gross. And they're not pretty to look at. How do I relieve myself of these disgusting anomalies?

Anonymous

I suffered for years of boils on my thighs and buttocks and took meds and I got little relief. I finally found that if I cut out onions and garlic and related types of foods I would get no boils. Keep a food journal and you will find relief.

Anonymous

So I have been getting boils for over 15 years and tried everything however I also started getting them after surgery.I have been to several doctors over the years and I have heard it all ...I am fat....they are hereditary so I did research come to find out it is staff that I contracted 15 years ago at the same hospital that told me they were hereditary.I had one lansed and basically told them if they didn't test it for staff I was gonna call a lawyer....because they said testing the fluid wasn't normal prodical...it tested positive...I have been living with this for 15 years tired weak headaches achne...and they also told me 15 years ago I had lupus but was tested negative 3 months ago.this is something not to play with ...it kills more people than aids.so now I take 9 antibiotics a day for a month.....however I have done more research and came across a homeopathy called colloidal silver. Which I will be taking when the antibiotics are done.This is a natural cure all that none of the drs want u to know about because without pharmacies they wouldn't be in business.smh at our healthcare system...they was gonna let me die as a pose to finding out what was wrong with me....also my doctor told me it was fibromyalga ...wow

Hi,
Where do you go to get the boil tested? I get them on my thighs, and lower, as well as under my breasts and now in the armpits.
Thanks,
JG in NJ

I had the same problem. For 30 years I suffered from frequent, recurrent boils in my panty line, under my breasts and sometimes in my armpits. I could never get an answer as to what was causing them. I never had them lanced (I couldn't let them near me with the scalpel). I had many rounds of antibiotics over the years as, from time to time, mine tested positive for staph. And, after all of this suffering, I finally know what's causing them.... I was tested by my Naturopath for food sensitivities. I was positive for problems with wheat, dairy and eggs. When I eliminate these foods for more than a month, this lifelong problem totally disappears! When I'm stupid enough to let any one of these ingredients back into my diet, WHAM! I'm hit with them again! IMHO, it appears to be an immune system response. Get yourself tested, then avoid those things you test sensitive to like the plague for a month, see what happens. You might just find your answer!

And, BTW, I always thought I would die from a staph infection... Now I don't have to worry about THAT problem anymore! And, FYI, antidepressants make this problem 100 times worse!

Anonymous

Have any of you been checked for MRSA infection? MRSA in the form of "boils" love to hang out in the groin, armpit, nose, and buttocks area. It's a mild infection of the skin, but should definately be treated by a physician and cultured. The boils will reoccur for years, unless you treat and "try" to erradicate the bacteria from your body.

Plus MRSA is contagious and can get much worse.

Anonymous

Sounds great

Anonymous

So I should try to use acen face wash down there cause I have a boil and it hurts to sit down

Use the Neutrogena Acne wash to get rid of it but try to incorporate that into your daily regimen when washing because they do come back but you can minimize the severity using Neutrogena everyday. Also, Echinacea-goldenseal is good too. Combined together they should keep you boil free!

Boils

Boils Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :