Wellness

ask: How can I stop these UTI's

By Marcia Everett

The last 3 out of four of my menstruals ended with me having a UTI (I went to the doctor on the first and second ) (The third it didn't happen, now it's back. Could it be the pad? I don't use tampons) This being the last one I'm concerned now whether it is something more. The problem is my health insurance doesn't cover labs and I have outstanding lab bills and I can't get tested anywhere. The symptoms are when I urinate it feels like a bubble of air or a vacuum of air is rushing in my urethra in place of the exiting urine. This continues until it reaches my navel and the pain is intense in my navel. piercing tingle pinching.

Anonymous

Hi Marcia Everett,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  You need to be seen by a doctor and get imaging test done to know what is causing these symptoms.  You might want to check with your local hospital or clinic.

Daisy 

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: