How can one determine if adverse reactions have been filed with the FDA?

I think I'm having an allergic reaction to vicryl suctures. The sutures supposedly are absorbed by 70 days. I've had a wandering itchy rash over my entire body for 7 months following dermatological surgery. The dermatologists don't seem to know what it is but are very doubtful it can be the sutures. First time they used them I had no reaction; second time I got a mild rash that lasted 5-6 weeks. Then I had the third surgery with them and my skin when CRAZY ever since. I've not changed anything else around my home or products. I don't normally react to anything but if this is happening to me, I can't be the only one. I did a ProQuest literature search and there are a few individual case reports of irritation at the site of surgery. Can you tell me a better way to find out if this has been reported by more people?

Thank you for your question! 

In my experience, doctors will never admit the possibility of an allergy when it comes to anything they may have used or recommended. 

I did a search about your question and came up with several posts about these kinds of allergies.

One seems to believe the allergy is something else, although in my option it is certain a "reaction" if not an allergy - he seems to be splitting hair here:

Here is another report on allergies to these kinds of sutures:

Here is how reporting is done to the FDA and how you can file your own report:

To find out if a drug (or suture) has been reported, you can call the FDA customer service line at 1 888-463-6332

Allergies Guide