How common is it to have T cell LGL Leukemia and B cell Lymphoma?

By Anonymous February 8, 2012 - 10:22am

I was diagnosed with TLGL first . Then I developed lymph node swelling and was diagnosed the B cell Lymphoma

Thanks for your question and I'm very sorry to read about your dual diagnosis; I hope you're feeling ok (emotionally as well as physically).

From what I can gather, since TLGL is fairly rare, having B cell lymphoma with it is also uncommon. But this is something your cancer specialist can tell you in terms of numbers as I was unable to find enough information to form a reliable statistic.

If you do get more information, please let us know and please stay in touch - we wish you the best,

Leukemia Guide