How common is nerve damage after vaginoplasty?

I am slated for labia reduction, vaginal tightening and clitoral hood reduction. I am 48 years old and have fairly extensive internal damage from a forceps delivery. I am not incontinent however. I am very anxious that I will actually be worse off after surgery due to nerve damage. I can't seem to find anyone who has had this surgery who can tell me what intercourse is like once resumed.

We hope you can find women here who have gone through the same thing.

Your surgeon should have all the stats on recovery and any side effects - make sure you get all this information before going in for the surgery.

Also google some support groups that may help - you'll hear lots of stories from women who have gone through the same thing. Try here: http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/vaginoplasty-labiaplasty/please-help...