How do balance hormones quickly. I am on bio-identical hormones. Had a flare up due to antibodics. doing all I can eating properly, adrenal support supplements, still itchy and red vagina has been over a week, what can I do?

By March 6, 2011 - 12:18pm

Hi Lynnette,
Since you are already using BHRT, and are symptomatic after using antibiotics, it is important to call your prescribing doctor to rule out other factors. It may not be your hormones that need "balancing".

Specifically, I am wondering if you may have a yeast infection, as your symptoms of itchiness and redness may indicate an infection, and many women experience yeast infections after using antibiotics.

Menopause Guide