Pregnancy Guide

misvives HERWriter Guide

ask: How do I delete my account

I will take care of it for you.

Anonymous

Unfortunately, there is not a delete button next to save. Please delete it, Maryann.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello Emuaid,

The "Delete" button should be to the right of the "Save' button on the bottom of the page. If you still are unable to delete your account, I can do it for you.

Anonymous

I also wanted to know how to delete my account. There isn't a button next to the 'save' button.

Anonymous

it wont let me delete my picture eather .grrrrrrrr
if i would have known this i would have never gotten on this site

misvives HERWriter Guide

I can do it for you!

Anonymous

I used several different browsers to see if maybe the delete button was hidden. Still can't find it.

Cj,

If you look up on the right hand corner of your screen you will see your user name. Underneath you will see the "My home" button, click on the "account settings" option on the drop down and then once you scroll to the bottom of that page you will see that there is a "Save" button and right next to it a "Delete" button.

We're sorry to see you go!

Rosa

Cj

I cant find the delete button

misvives HERWriter Guide

Click on your profile, then on Account settings. Once there, at the bottom there is a delete button...click there and then verify that you want to be deleted.

We are sorry to see you go and hope to see you again.
Best of luck,
Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :